1. Scream recorded in 2004 in TN by Nathan Davis. Before this was recorded all of the night time sounds stopped. A few hours later when they returned to the area the night time sounds resumed.
2. Bigfoot screams recorded in 2006 in TN by Nathan Davis. They were recorded just outside of Nathan's campsite as he was getting ready to turn in for the night, the screams went on for over 30 minutes.
3. Bigfoot roar recorded in TN by Nathan Davis in 2007. These roars were going on when they got out of their car. Along with these roars, the sound of dogs barking could be heard. This went on for the duration of their time in this area, which was around 1 hour.
4. Recording made in 2007 in TN by Nathan Davis. In this recording you will hear a tree knock a few seconds in, this is a form of communication known to be used by some primates. This has also been observed in regards to bigfoot, and is believed to be used in a similar fashion. Towards the end of the recording you will hear a loud bang, this is the result of a rock hitting the vehicle that the researchers came in. The rock was thrown from the woods that were on the passenger side of the vehicle. This resulted in the researchers vacating the area.
5. Bigfoot roar recorded in 2008 in TN by Nathan Davis. This was recorded in the same location that the roars were recorded in 2007. The researchers were in this area for about an hour before the roars started, this time there were coyotes in the area that were making calls along with these roars. This went on for about 30 minutes after it started.
6. This was recorded by a friend of ours Jason Acy in TN around summer of 2011. You will hear what sounds like screams and then a roar.
7. The following recording was recorded by our friend Alex in GA, he was out at night playing his flute when he recorded this. You can find out more about his research at:
8. This is another recording from our friend Alex in GA, he was out camping, when he recorded what he believes to be a young bigfoot giggling and an older one growl talking.
9. More growl talking recorded by our friend Alex from GA.
10. In this recording from our friend Alex from GA we have what sounds like a bigfoot saying, "Mama may".
11. Was recorded by Johnny Henderson in TN, at a friend of his property. His friend has been hearing weird sounds around his property. There have also been found strange limb formations, and tracks.
a. This is the full recording of the strange goose like calls, mixed with other strange sounds. This clip is about 3:35 minutes in length:
b. Goose like sounds enhanced:
c. Goose like sound with a strange gurgled roar at the end:
d. Goose like sounds mixed with distant howls:
12. This was recorded by Johnny Henderson, while out researching with Jason Acy, of roars in TN.
a. This is a the first enhanced segment from the recording of that night, of the roars that were heard:
b. Second enhanced roar segment:
c. This is an enhancement on one of the roars:
13. Whoop captured in Middle TN by Johnny Henderson:
14. Another whoop captured by Johnny Henderson in Middle TN:
15. What sounds almost like a donkey from Middle TN recorded by Johnny Henderson. The sound came from the opposite direction of some donkeys in the area:
16. A series of what appear to be howls, the first of which sets of distant coyotes, this was recorded by a recorder left in the woods near Johnny Henderson's research area: